5.30.2010

happy birthday daddy

May 24th was Angelo's birthday.  We celebrated early with a nice dinner at my parent's house.  And yes...he got his cake early too.


I think Aiden may have been laughing at how many candles Angelo's cake would have needed had I actually brought some.  Yeah - I know, I know...what a slacker!  I thought it was enough just to make the cake and dinner!  Was I supposed to remember the candles too???


For his actual birthday, we hit the local Olive Garden.  And then home to open gifts.  Aiden even got a present too - a CD player for his room.  And noooo....he is not spoiled.  No matter how it looks!


Daddy with his new iPod for the gym since his old one bit the dust.


Close-ups of the cake.  Probably not one of my best but still cute for a person who loves all things soccer.


* Disclaimer - The above pictures would have been posted sooner however my husband is a certified computer hog and it was totally not related to how lazy busy I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment