8.19.2010

travieso

Two weeks ago, our brand new air conditioner quit working.  Just. Like. That. Nada. Nothing.


While waiting in our really hot house for the repairmen, I was sweating sitting on the couch, avoiding any extra movement if at all possible.  It should have been the fact that the house was totally quiet that tipped me off to what was looming in Aiden's room.  But it wasn't.  It was the sweet smell of baby powder.  Again.


I think he covered more ground this time and I don't think an inch of his room was missed.  He probably had more time than the last since his momma was nearly passed out from the heat and all.  I'll admit that I wasn't quite on my A-game when the heat index outside was hovering around 110 degrees and inside the house didn't feel much cooler.


And I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was nearly delirious from the heat or the fact that he is just so darn cute, but I just couldn't stop myself from laughing.  Hysterically.


Aiden has rightfully earned the nickname Travieso which means naughty in Spanish.

But on a positive note, his room smells wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I bet it helped to prevent him from getting heat rash.

    ReplyDelete